Heavy Duty Rack/ Beam Racking is a most useful and cost-effective storage racking system providing direct access to all pallets. It provides high capacity storage, is easily installed and adjusted, and has low equipment and capital costs.
1. Pallets can be located, accessed and moved individually.
2. Rapid handling of almost all types of palletized goods.
3. Infinitely adjustable and offering a wide range of options and components to accommodate specialized needs.
4. Maximizes space use in any warehouse configuration while retaining optimum product accessibility.
5. Strength and rigidity prevents compression damage to goods.
6. Bottom level of pallets can be stored on the floor, lowering structure costs.
Loading Capacity: Up to 4, 500 kgs UDL/level
Racking Height: Up to 11, 000mm
Racking Depth: 700-1200mm
Beam Length: Up to 3600mm
Racking Finish: Powder Coated Finish or Galvanised Finish for Post & Bracing.
For a quick price, please answer following questions:
1. The CAD drawing of the warehouse (if available)
2. Size (Width, Depth, Height)
3. How many loads/levels
5. Port of destination (for a CFR or CIF price basis)/ or FOB Shanghai
6. Laoding capacity of each layer
|Warehouse storage heavy duty rack dimension(mm)||1800*600*2000||2000*1000/1200*2500/4000|