Galvanized Steel Wire Mesh Decking for Pallet Racking
1. Welding with U type reinforcing steel under wire decking to get a big load capacity;
2. Surface treatment: Galvanization or powder coating; Antirust and Corrosion resistant;
3. Used together with the Pallet rack or Long Span shelving,
Can be put on the box beam, Step beam or Z beam;
Packing & Delivery:
1. Packing: Plastic film, wooden pallet or according to your requirement
2. Delivery: Within 7-20 days according to quantity
Quotation need information:
1, External Size?
2, Mesh and wire size?
3, Max loading capacity?
To be sure you are choosing the right deck, add the combinations of the widths above to suit your racking. For example, if your beams which join the frames are 96" long, you would require two mesh decks 46" wide. This adds up to 92", allowing for a bit of play when installing the decks. If you have 108" beams, you would require two mesh decks 52" wide, and so on.
Tel: 0086-025-85363177, 0086-13851406693
|Item NO.||Specification (mm)||Wire dia. (mm)||Mesh|
|load capacity (kg)|
|Any size can be customized.|