Hengtuo Warehouse Storage Folding Stackable Steel Wire Mesh Container
|FOB Unit Price:||US $80 US $10|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||10, 000 Pieces/Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Wire Mesh Container Specifications
- 34 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Model NO.: HTA-7
- Size: 1200mm*1000mm
- Folded: Folded
- Wire Diameter: 6mm
- Scale: Heavy Duty
- Welding: Full Welding
- Width: 1000mm
- Capacity: 1, 500kg
- Weight: 65kg
- Certification: CE, SGS, ISO9001, RoHS
- Delivery Time: 10-20 Days According to Quantity
- Transport Package: Film
- Origin: China
- Type: Metal Storage Cage
- Load Capacity: 1, 500kg
- Mesh Spacing: 50mm×50mm
- Feet Height: 100mm
- Wire diameter: 5.8
- Length: 1200mm
- Height: 890mm
- Material: Steel, Metal
- OEM: Yes
- Type of Company: Manufacturer
- Trademark: Hengtuo
- Specification: CE, SGS, ISO9001, RoHS
- HS Code: 73262090
1. Wire container is made of strong steel, welded with U channel steel at the bottom to guarantee the load capacity;
2. Surface treatment: Galvanization; Bright and clean, corrosion resistance, long service life;
3. Wire container uses bolt structure, providing easy access to product even when they are stacked;
4. Stackable: Wire container can be stacked to 4 layers, achieve three-dimensional storage; When not used, wire container can be collapsed and piled to save space;
5. With united specification and fixed capacity, it's convenient for identification of goods and inventory Count;
6. Casters can be equipped to make it convenient for move;
7. Cardboard, Wantong board or PP board can be equipped in the wire container to protect the surface of goods during storage and transportation;
8. Worked with hydraulic trucks, forklifts, elevators and other handling equipments, simple operation
9. Euro-style wire container is widely used in transportation, loading & unloading, storage and other logistics links, low cost and high efficiency.
Main oversea marketing for your reference
USA,Canada,Japan,Australia,New Zealand,South Korea,United Kingdom, Spain,
Germany, Bulgaria,France,Portugal,Italy,Southfield,Turkey,Singapore, Brazil,
Malaysia, Chile, Columbia,Philippines,South Africa,New Caledonia,Thailand, Doha,
Russia, Mauritius,Vietnam,Saudi Arabia,India,Bangladesh,Pakistan,Peru ETC.
Difference between Acidic Galvanization and Alkaline Galvanization:
Potassium chloride zinc plating (i.e.,Acidic Galvanization ) :
1, bright coating.
2, plating speed, high efficiency and low cost.
1, flake the galvanized layer , poor binding force , easy to fall off.
2, poor anti-corrosion ability , salt fog resistance test of the coating can not be guaranteed.
3, large coating brittleness , the passivation coating color is easy to fade after long time use.
Zinc-ate alkaline zinc plating (i.e., Alkaline Galvanization) :
1, good bonding strength ,columnar structure galvanized layer;
2, anti-corrosion ability is larger, better plating salt spray resistance test, can reach more than 72 hours;
3, better the color passivation coating adhesive ability, color is not easy to fade.
1,higher pre plating processing requirements ;
2, high electrical resistivity , low production efficiency ;
3, heavy alkali electroplating and pungent.
4, the color is relatively dark, not as acid bright zinc.
According to the advantages and disadvantages of two different kinds of galvanized, acid zinc is no guarantee that products comply with ROHS standards and requirements, quality cannot be guaranteed, should be used in alkaline zinc plating.
|Unit Price for |
|Welcome your inquiry!|
Max Stacked-up during usage:4 Layes up ;
Surface Treatment : Alkaline Galvanizied, hot dip galvanized or powder coated;
Price Terms : FOB Shanghai ;We can also off CIF your port price item if necessary;
MOQ : No limited. If to save unit cost, we advice use one sea container (20GP/40GP) loading quantity shipped in FCL;
Terms of Payment : 30% T/T in advance and 70% T/T balance before ship, we can also accept L/C at sight;
Production time : 3-19 days;
For Quick Quotation Specific Need Wire Mesh Container:
1,Drawing or photos (if available)?
3,Wire diameter ?
4,Mesh pitch ?
5,Add extra tools PP sheet, iron plate, forklift plates, wheels, cover, mesh top.
6,Surface treatment:acidic galvanization/alkaline galvanization/hot dip galvanization?
8,Stackable or not? Max stacked up?
9,Your required qty & destination port?